Assured Life Association has officially announced its 2nd annual Scramble to End Hunger mail-in golf tournament benefiting Feeding America! Find the details here.
A mail-in golf tournament means that members can play any 72-par golf course in their own area and enter their score in the golf tournament. There are rules and guidelines for each 4-person team to follow, but there are also some fun “buy-outs” of those rules. And remember, this is all to benefit Feeding America, the nations largest domestic hunger relief organization.
- Get a foursome together to enter Assured Life’s Scramble to End Hunger (at least 1 golfer from each team must be a member of Assured Life Association).
- Register your team any time before you play your tournament round of golf by completing the registration form and submitting it with a $100 entry fee.
- Follow the tournament rules and guidelines or consider purchasing “buy-outs” of some of those rules and guidelines.
- Golf your tournament round on or before August 31, 2019!
- Submit your team score by sending in the score card from the golf course you played to the Fraternal Department by September 15, 2019.
You can find all the details on the Assured Life website.
Why Scramble to End Hunger is Important
According to Feeding America, millions of people struggle to get by because of underemployment, stagnant wages and rising costs of living. In fact, more than 46 million people still turn to the Feeding America network each year for extra support. In the United States, 1 in 8 people struggles with hunger.
So, let’s help the hungry and have some fun on the golf course at the same time. Enter a team in the 2019 Scramble to End Hunger Golf Tournament today!